Ten people were displaced after a fire destroyed a Vancouver fourplex Sunday morning.The fire was reported just after 6:30 a.m. at 10801 N.E. Seventh St. in the Marrion neighborhood in central Vancouver, said Capt. Dave James, spokesman for the Vancouver Fire Department.Firefighters arrived to find heavy smoke and fire coming out of a unit, James said.No one was reported injured.Four people were inside the apartment. They told firefighters they had returned home at 2 a.m. One person, who had been sleeping in the garage, said he had used a candle for lighting before falling asleep. When the man woke up at 6:30, the garage was on fire near where he left the candle, James said. When the man was unable to put the fire out, he got others out of the apartment and called 911.The fire spread to the attic of the unit, causing heavy smoke damage to the other three units.The apartment where the fire started was “pretty much gutted out,” James said.